Buy Diazepam 2mg online UK
Buy Diazepam 2mg online UK:
Each tablet contains 2mg of diazepam.
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 480 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 240 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 120 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 60 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 14 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic tablets||Sleep disorder|
|£28.80 – £251.10|
Diazepam 2mg is used for short-term treatment of anxiety including severe anxiety, anxiety that causes unacceptable distress, and anxiety associated with insomnia.
Diazepam is also indicated for symptomatic treatment of acute alcohol withdrawal such as agitation or tremors.
Diazepam is used as an adjunct therapy for certain types of epilepsy.
Diazepam is used as a premed before surgery or for dental operations.
Buy Diazepam 2mg online UK, but your treatment should not exceed 4 weeks and Diazepam should be stopped gradually. An extended withdrawal period may be required for a patient using diazepam for a long time.
What is Diazepam 2mg?
Diazepam is a prescription medicine that belongs to a group of medications called benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines are antianxiety agents, anticonvulsants, and skeletal muscle relaxants.
Buy Diazepam 2mg online UK, but not for children younger than 6 months of age.
Benzodiazepines have a similar chemical structure and are used to treat similar medical conditions.
Benzodiazepines increase the activity of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric aid) which is a chemical substance that sends signals across the CNS (central nervous system). The decrease of GABA in the brain causes the body to be in an exciting status leading to anxiety, muscle spasms, or seizures.
Diazepam dosage is determined for each individual depending on several factors:
1- Type and severity of the condition
2- Your age
3- Your medical history
- For management of anxiety: Diazepam 2mg tablet 2 to 4 times per day.
- For acute alcohol withdrawal: 10 mg 3 to 4 times during the first 24 hours, then reduced to 5 mg 3 or 4 times per day.
- As an adjunctive for relief of skeletal muscle spasm: 2mg to 10 mg 3 or 4 times per day.
- As an adjunctive in convulsive disorders: 2mg to 10 mg 2 to 4 times per day.
For geriatric patients: 2mg 1 to 2 times per day, the dose may be increased gradually as needed.
Some medicines are contraindicated together due to their interaction that may cause harmful effects, however, in some cases using these medicines together may be required. In this case, the doctor may change the dose or recommend some precautions to be taken while using these medicines.
The following drugs are not recommended to be used with Diazepam, but if required for certain cases, your doctor should prescribe the suitable dose and determine how often you use one or both the medicines. For example:
- Calcium Oxybate
Buy Diazepam 2mg online UK but you should know first that Diazepam causes side effects that may be mild or severe in some cases. These side effects include:
- Impairment of judgment or thinking as Diazepam slows down your brain’s activity.
- Interference with motor skills.
- Muscle weakness
- Dry mouth
- Excessive saliva
- Ataxia (loss of control of muscle movement)
- Loss of coordination
If these symptoms are severe, call your healthcare provider or ask for immediate emergency attention. If they are mild, they may disappear within a few days or weeks.
Serious side effects like:
- Severe drowsiness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Panic attacks
- Sleeping problems
- Worsening seizures
Diazepam is contraindicated for patients with:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency
- Myasthenia gravis
- Chronic psychosis
- Sleep apnea
- Severe hepatic insufficiency
- Patients planning a pregnancy
- Pregnant women
Special warnings and precautions for use:
- Avoid using Diazepam for more than 4 weeks.
- Avoid using Diazepam with opioid drugs (like codeine, tramadol, hydrocodone), this may lead to dangerous side effects such as slowed breathing, severe drowsiness, coma, or death.
- Use this drug exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions about how safely taking this drug.
- Stopping this drug suddenly may lead to physical dependence or severe withdrawal symptoms which can be life-threatening.
- Taking Diazepam may lead to misuse and addiction.
- Avoid driving, operating machines, or other tasks that require alertness.
- This drug may cause more frequent seizures if taken as an adjunct therapy for treating seizures.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while using Diazepam.
- You must tell your doctor if you have kidney problems to avoid the accumulation of Diazepam, as its elimination from your body occurs by the kidneys, this increases the risk of side effects.
- Avoid taking Diazepam while pregnant. Risks of side effects to the fetus may occur. You should weigh the benefits of taking Diazepam against the risks that may occur.
- Diazepam passes into the breast milk and can cause serious side effects, so if you are breastfeeding talk to your doctor before taking Diazepam.
- Be sure that this drug is out of reach of children.
- Store Diazepam at room temperature 59-86◦ F (15-30◦ C).
For further information, ask your health care provider and read carefully the medication guide of this drug.