Xanax 2 mg bars
Xanax 2 mg bars
Xanax 2 mg bars, the drug generically known as alprazolam, belonging to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines.
|Xanax alprazolam 1mg generic tablets||Sleep disorder|
|£23 – £269|
Benzodiazepines are attached to kinds of receptors in the brain, which make the brain nerves less sensitive to stimulation cause and cause a calming effect.
Benzodiazepines are used in:
- Withdrawal effects of alcohol
- Muscle spasms
- Panic disorder
- Sleep problems
- Help in relaxation before surgical operations.
Benzodiazepines are of the most popular drugs in the world, including diazepam, midazolam, clonazepam, and alprazolam with the trade name Xanax 2 mg bars.
They are a very effective and potent class of drugs.
Dosage and administration:
Xanax 2 mg bars are white and rectangle pills that can be divided into 4 quarters which may become very helpful when the doctor decides to either increasing or decreasing the dose.
The maximum dose in the Xanax 2 mg bars is 2 mg, and the smallest dose is 0.25 mg.
The doctor will start the dose with only one-quarter of Xanax 2 mg bars.
If the patient became tolerated the dose, the doctor will increase the dose till reaching the smallest effective dose.
If the patient reached to take an a-whole-entire bar of Xanax 2 mg bars, the patient may develop irritability, aggression, and hyperactivity.
For the treatment of Anxiety:
0.25 – 0.5 mg taken orally every 6 – 8 hours per day
4 mg daily maximum
For the treatment of panic disorder:
0.5 mg every 8 hours
Average dose: 5 – 6 mg daily
For the treatment of depression associated anxiety:
1 – 4 mg daily every 8 hours
Xanax 2 mag bars can also be used off-label in premenstrual syndrome:
0.25 mg every 6 – 12 hours
The treatment is started on the 16th – 18th day of menses.
The dose should not exceed 3 -4 mg daily
- Xanax 2 mg bars should be used with caution in patients with renal impairment
- In patients with advanced hepatic impairment, the dose should be decreased to 0.25 mg every 8 – 12 hours.
And the dose may be increased gradually if needed.
Before taking Xanax 2 mg bars, you have to read the medication guide carefully and discuss any misunderstood information with your health care provider.
The above-mentioned doses are the usual ones, but we have to understand that the doctor determines the dose based on many factors including medical condition, weight, and age of the patient.
The doctor starts with the lowest dose till reaching the lowest effective one, to avoid undesirable side effects caused specifically by unnecessary large doses.
Xanax 2 mg bars can cause several side effects.
Common side effects
- Ataxia (Co-ordination problems, imbalance, and speech disorders)
- Problems in attention, verbal, and non-verbal learning, and others
- Difficulty in micturition (Problems in urination)
- Dysarthria (Muscles of speech are damaged)
- Memory impairment
- Skin rash
- Weight gain
- Weight loss
- Blurred vision
- Insomnia (A sleeping problem)
- Decreased libido (sexual desire)
- Increased and decreased appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Body aches
- Different kinds of pain (burning, itching, numbness, and pickling)
- Behavior changes
- Clay-colored stools
- Dark urine
- Difficulty in breathing
- Concentration problems
- Dry mouth
- Ear congestion
Other side effects may be caused by the use of Xanax 2 mg bars, consult with your doctor about any signs that happen after the use of Xanax or even worsening of already existent ones.
When your doctor prescribes you Xanax 2 mg bars, tell him about the drugs taken before taking it, as it may cause serious interactions.
Drugs should never be taken in combination with Xanax 2 mg bars
Drugs that cause serious side effects, and you should use an alternative drug instead
- calcium/magnesium/potassium/sodium oxybates
- erythromycin base
- erythromycin ethylsuccinate
- erythromycin lactobionate
- erythromycin stearate
- metoclopramide intranasal
- sodium oxybate
- St John’s Wort
- sufentanil SL
Many other drugs should be used with extreme caution when combined with Xanax 2 mg bars.
Be extremely careful about any drugs taken concomitantly.
Black box warning
Using opioids with Xanax 2 mg bars may result in sedation,
respiratory depression, coma, and death.
- Unfortunately, as much effective as Xanax 2 mg bars, it may lead to misuse, abuse, and addiction
- Xanax 2 mg bars may cause serious hypersensitivity reactions, inform your health care provider about any signs of hives, blisters, and swelling of face, lips, and tongue immediately to take a quick action
- Memory impairment (amnesia) was reported to occur with those using benzodiazepines
- It has to be taken with extreme caution in elders and debilitated patients (impaired and weak patients)
Xanax 2 mg bars are the perfect choice for many disorders especially anxiety and panic disorders, buy them from trusted sources like pharma stores.