|Xanax alprazolam 1mg generic tablets||Sleep disorder|
|€32.00 – €299.00|
– Xanax anxiety expression shows how strong the relation between Xanax and its positive effect in controlling anxiety.
– Xanax can be short-term used giving immediate relief for symptoms of anxiety, or it can be long-term used for management of the panic disorder.
– Xanax is effective and safe in adults 18 years old and elder.
– Xanax acts on the central nervous system by enhancing the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain producing a calming effect in the body.
– Although Xanax helps many patients calm down it may cause addiction, so it should be used according to the instructions of the doctor to reduce the risk of overuse or addiction.
What are anxiety disorders?
Anxiety is a normal feeling where your brain reacts normally to occasional life changes like stress, potential danger, exams, or other problems. It is ok to feel anxious then but anxiety disorders mean intensive or excessive worry, fear, or terror about situations happening every day. They are a group of mental illnesses. Excessive anxiety can lead the patient to avoid work, family, school, or other social situations.
Examples of anxiety disorders:
Generalized anxiety disorders, panic disorders, social anxiety disorders (social phobia), specific phobias, agoraphobia (being in a place where you feel that you cannot escape, for example, airplane, public transportations or crowded places), selective mutism (kids who speak normally with their family cannot speak at school or in public), separation anxiety disorders, and medication-induced anxiety disorders.
Anxiety disorders symptoms:
- Feeling tense, nervous, or restless
- Feeling in danger, panic, or doom
- Increased heart rate
- Rapid breath
- Feeling tired
- Difficulty in concentration
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Trouble controlling worry
- Gastrointestinal problems
Xanax anxiety treating
Xanax doesn’t cure anxiety permanently; it only helps to reduce the symptoms. It helps with other medications like psychotherapy.
Xanax gives rapid action causing immediate relief of severe bouts of anxiety. That’s why it is considered as a bridge treatment until other medications are allowed to work.
Xanax can be taken about an hour before a performance event for calming down cognitive symptoms like worrying about performance events or judgment of others.
How to use Xanax?
– Xanax should be taken exactly as prescribed by your health care provider to avoid overdose or addiction.
– Xanax should be stored at room temperature securely; it should be out of the reach of others in a tightly closed container.
– Do not miss a dose of Xanax, if you forgot the dose take it as soon as you remember unless it is the time for the next dose do not double the dose.
– Avoid drinking alcohol or drugs that affect the central nervous system while using Xanax.
Does Xanax have the same effect on everyone?
Some factors that make the Xanax effect differ from one patient to another like:
- Mental status at the dose time
Doctors usually recommend starting Xanax with the lowest possible dose that gives a better effect. The dose can be increased gradually according to the response of the body to the drug.
High doses of Xanax can be fatal, you should not take higher doses of Xanax unless prescribed by your doctor.
Usual adult dose: 0.25 to 0.5 mg three times per day for oral tablets. The maximum dose should not exceed 4 mg per day.
Usual geriatric dose: 0.25 mg two or three times per day.
Some patients may begin to feel the effect of Xanax within 5 to 10 minutes after taking Xanax, the majority of patients start to feel the Xanax effect within an hour.
Xanax anxiety treating
If it is the first time for you to take an antianxiety drug it is important to know and understand well the side effects associated with the drug
The most common side effects of Xanax are sedation and drowsiness. Other possible side effects like:
- Muscle cramps
- Decreased appetite
- Weight loss or gain
- Blurry vision
- Dry mouth
- Decreased blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeats
In severe cases, Xanax may cause manic symptoms.
Some patients are more sensitive to the side effects especially pregnant women, geriatric patients, children and teens, patients with alcohol or drug abuse, or patients with respiratory medical conditions.
Symptoms of Xanax withdrawal:
Since benzodiazepines act on the central nervous system affecting the motivation regions of the brain and regulate the patient’s mode when Xanax dependency occurs these brain regions are affected as well. After stopping Xanax, the brain needs time to return to its normal condition and function. Some psychological and physical withdrawal symptoms may be significant during the removal of the drug from the body:
Psychological symptoms like:
- Depressed mood
- Suicide tendency
- Racing thoughts
Physical symptoms like:
- Muscle pain
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
you can buy xanaax from pharmastores