Cheap Valium Uk
Cheap Valium Uk
Pharmastores.com is one of the best online drug stores to get a cheap valium UK.
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 480 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 240 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 120 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 60 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 14 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic tablets||Sleep disorder|
|£28.80 – £251.10|
The active constituent of Valium is diazepam which belongs to the benzodiazepine group, it is used for treating anxiety, spasticity, epilepsy and as anxiolytic before operations.
The recommended dose of diazepam:
- Anxiety or mental health problems: start with 5mg to a maximum dose of 30mg each day, in divided doses.
- To help you sleep: 5mg-15mg at bedtime.
- With cerebral palsy or other spasticities: the dose may range from 5mg to 60mg each day, in divided doses.
- To control muscle spasms: start with a dose of 5mg to reach 15mg each day, in divided doses.
- To help epilepsy: start with a dose of 2mg to a maximum of 60mg each day, in divided doses.
- To help with alcohol withdrawal symptoms: 5mg to 20mg, which may be repeated after 2 to 4 hours if necessary.
- Before dental treatment: you can take valium tablets 5mg the night before treatment and 5mg on waking and 5mg two hours before the appointment.
- Before an operation: 5mg-20mg
Use in children
For tension and irritability associated with cerebral spasticity: 5mg to 40mg each day, in divided doses.
As an anxiolytic before an operation by a dose of 2mg-10mg.
Elderly or Frail
The effect of valium may be exaggerated If you are elderly or frail such as confusion, and your doctor will prescribe lower doses to you. The dose in these situations cannot exceed half the adult dose.
Kidney or liver impairment
Valium tablets may accumulate in your body in case of liver or kidney problems. you may need a lower dose.
How to take valium tablets?
Always follow the instructions of your doctor about Valium, do not change the dose by yourself. Make sure that you take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
Always remember that cheap Valium uk tablets are available at pharmastores.net. know that Valium tablets cannot be taken for longer than 4 weeks. Do not crush Valium tablets, Swallow them whole, with a glass of water.
if you take more valium tablets than you should or If you (or someone else) swallow a lot of valium tablets at the same time, or you think a child may have swallowed any, tell your doctor immediately.
Signs of an overdose
- Clumsiness and loss of coordination
- Feeling sleepy or deep sleep
- Speech problems
- Irregular or slow heartbeat
- Uncontrolled eye movement
- Muscle weakness or excitement
- Coma in case of extreme overdose (unrousable unconsciousness), breathing difficulties and reflex problems.
Do not take double the dose of valium tablets to make up for a forgotten dose.
Examples of drugs that can interact with valium:
- Isoniazid (antiuburcolosis drug)
- Oral contraceptives, breakthrough bleeding can occur if you take valium with oral contraceptives.
- Cisapride can decrease the effect of diazepam by accelerating its elimination from the body.
- Levodopa (used to treat Parkinson’s disease).
- Valproic acid (antiepileptic drug).
- ketamine (an anaesthetic).
- Nabilone (to treat nausea and vomiting).
- Alpha-blockers, beta-blockers (antihypertensive drugs).
Valium and opioids
Concomitant use of valium tablets and opioids (strong painkillers) increases the risk of difficulties in breathing (respiratory depression), drowsiness, coma and may be life-threatening, so use them together if the other options are not available.
Your doctor will limit the duration and doses in case of concomitant use.
Do not forget to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take as some types of these opioids can be a part of cough suppressants OTC preparation.
Valium UK tablets with food and drink
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking diazepam as alcohol increases the sedative effect of diazepam and makes you drowsy. Some food can also increase the concentration of diazepam in your blood like grapefruit juice. If you are older than 65 years or suffer from liver disease, this could possibly increase the sedative effects of valium tablets and you should speak to your doctor or pharmacist. Drinks containing caffeine may reduce the effects of valium.
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
Do not take valium UK tablets if you are pregnant, or planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding. If you take valium near the end of your pregnancy (or during labour) this may harm your baby like low temperature, be restless, difficulty in feeding, have breathing problems.
Driving and using machines
Valium tablets can affect daily normal activities as they may make you sleepy, forgetful, have poor coordination, so you should not operate machinery, or drive, or take part in any activities that require a high level of concentration.
Stopping valium tablets and Withdrawal Effects
You should not stop valium tablets suddenly your doctor will taper the dose according to your tolerance and response.
Withdrawal symptoms can occur If you stop taking valium tablets suddenly such as:
- difficulty in sleeping
- upset stomach/diarrhoea
You may also experience anxiety, mood changes, restlessness and changes in sleep patterns. These effects may occur even with a short duration of use and small doses.
Pharmastores.net is your way to get Cheap Valium uk tablets easily and with high quality.