Valium 20mg pill
Valium 20mg pill
Valium 20mg pill contain diazepam as active ingredient which belong to benzodiazepine group. Benzodiazepine group is a pharmacological class that contains many drugs and is known as antianxiety medications due to their activity by suppressing the activity of nerves in the brain, also there are many indications you can use valium for.
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 480 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 240 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 120 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 60 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic 14 tablets||Sleep disorder|
|valium diazepam 5mg generic tablets||Sleep disorder|
|£28.80 – £251.10|
What are the indications of the Valium 20mg pill?
Valium 20mg pill has a variant of medical condition used to treat them like:
What are valium 20mg pill adverse effects?
Valium 20mg pill has common adverse effects, you need to discuss with your health care provider before use.
Examples of these adverse effects:
- Abdominal pain.
- Muscle weakness.
- Memory loss.
- Dry mouth.
- Increase appetite.
- Elevated liver function enzymes.
- Allergic reaction.
- Blurred vision.
- Respiratory depression.
- Impaired motor ability.
- Trouble in speaking (speech disturbance).
- Difficulty in urination.
- Skin rash, pruritus, urticaria.
- Nasal congestion.
Are there contraindications to use Valium 20mg pill?
There are medical conditions considered contraindicated to use Valium 20 mg pill like:
- If you have a history of valium or other benzodiazepine drugs allergy.
- Suffering from severe liver disease.
- Suffering from a respiratory disorder.
- Suffering from sleep apnea.
- Suffering from muscle weakness due to autoimmune disease called myasthenia gravis disease.
- If you have narrow-angle glaucoma.
- If you are pregnant or planning.
Drug-drug interaction with Valium:
You need to revise your medications with the doctor before starting the use of valium.
Interaction with valium may affect its effectiveness, may increases, or decreases which may need to modify your dose by your doctor.
Examples of drug-drug interaction with valium:
- Medications should avoid concomitant use with valium:
- Oxybate salt products.
- Fusidic acid (systemic).
- Medications decrease the effect of valium:
- Theophylline derivatives.
- Medications increase valium effect:
- Magnesium sulfate.
- Fusidic acid.
Food-drug interaction with Valium:
Like medications, there are certain food may interact with Valium, you should avoid concomitant use during the treatment course.
- Grapefruits: eating or drinking grapefruits increase valium concentration in your blood that increases its efficacy and may lead to toxicity. So your doctor will advise you to avoid concomitant use.
- Alcohol: Drinking alcohol during treatment with Valium increase its sedative effect, so you may feel drowsy, tired, confused, or dizzy. Avid concomitants use it is the best way to avoid these adverse effects.
During an assessment of your health care provider, he/she take into consideration your age especially extremely age, if you have a chronic medical condition, or if you were pregnant or not.
These factors may affect the decision to be treated by valium or not.
- Elderly: in the elderly clearance of medications is impaired, so a prolonged action occurs that also happens with valium. You will be advised to start with the lowest effective dose and increase gradually.
- Pregnancy: if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant in this case valium is contraindicated to be used.
- Breastfeeding: as valium is secreted in milk, so it is considered a contraindication to use.
- Pediatric: valium should not be used under 6 months of age.
- Psychotic: valium should not be used in psychotic patients.
Don’t do the following during use of valium:
- You should not drive.
- You should not operate machinery.
- You should not start valium without check with your doctor.
- You should not use valium with alcohol or grapefruits.
- You should not use valium with other medications that interact with it.
- You should not use valium for a longer duration than your doctor prescribes for you.
- You should not use valium if you age over 65years.
- You should not stop valium suddenly without refer to your doctor.
- You should not use valium if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Warnings and precautions of using Valium 20mg pill:
You should be careful when using valium if you have the following conditions that may require modify valium dose:
- Respiratory depression.
- Hepatic impairment.
- Renal impairment.
- Allergic reactions.
- Sedation: take care if you take other medications or opioids that increase the risk of side effects.
- Glaucoma: acute narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Abuse, misuse that is lead to physical dependence.
Buy it now from Pharmastores